Download a Nominations Pack
NUS delegates represent the views of Durham Students’ Union at NUS conference, the annual policy making body of the National Union, of which we are currently a member. Conference takes place each spring and runs for three days and has almost 1,400 people in attendance. The purpose of the conference is to set NUS policy and priorities for the National Union of Students for the coming year.
This rewarding role sees delegates relay the views of Durham Students’ Union’s delegation to NUS.
• Attend NUS conference in the Spring (Tuesday 24 April 2012 10:00 - Thursday 26 April 2012 14:00) in Sheffield.
• Attend General meetings to keep up to date with DSU policy.
• Attend 2 husting sessions (1 at the Durham Campus and 1 at Queens Campus)
Who is legible to stand?
All students who are members of Durham Students’ Union.
• Three days in the Spring to attend the conference in Sheffield.
• Any additional time you want to put in to research NUS policy and Campaigns.
Who will elect this positions
The student body will elect these positions by cross campus ballot.
Contact Sarah Elliott on [email protected] for further information.
Nominations open on Monday 7th November at 12pm and close on Friday 18th November at 12pm.
Nomination packs will be available to download from this page or can be collected from DSU Reception (open Monday - Friday, 9am to 5pm)