The Student Shops provide you with almost everything you need during your time at university. From fresh sandwiches or light snacks, the latest copy of a magazine or newspaper, to great value stationery, clothing, and even painkillers or a can of Coke that always come in handy the morning after the night before!
The Student Shop caters for a population of more than 15,000 students, with an average of 1,500 people per week visiting the larger shops during semester time. All our profits stay in Education, and are used to fund to welfare and student driven campaigns.
The student shop has branches on Level C of Dunelm House and just of the Rotunda in the Holiday Building on the Queen's Campus.
The shop keeps stock to serve all your day-to-day requirements:
* National newspapers at student prices (from 20p), and magazines
* A large selection of foods including oriental food, chilled pre-packaged items and a massive range of sandwiches forming the ‘meal deal’ (see below)
* Stamps, phone-cards and mobile phone top-up
* Stationery - from pens, paper & folders to office equipment & greetings cards
* Kodak Photo Development
* Project Binding
* Computer Consumables - disks and plug-ins
* Household goods - bin-bags, washing-up fluids, tea-towels
The Meal Deal
Build your lunch for only £2.75 by selecting a sandwich, packet of crisps, and a 500ml drink.
The shop stocks tickets for most major union events - Revolver, POS and DUCK events. Tickets are usually available during the week prior to the event.
The Student Shop in Dunelm House includes an off-licence, offering top-quality Threshers' products at affordable prices.
Clothing and Alumni Gifts
We have amazing "Special Offers" now on all College Clothing available from your Students Union Shop!
We have costed our clothing and gifts against all our town competitors and we own the sole rights to supply almuni good which feature the college crest. In addition we are the only officially recognised supplier of Durham University clothing.