DSU is there to ensure that the views of students are represented and listened to:
- That is why we are responsible for the training of all your Course Reps who sit on SSCC’s (Staff Student Consultative Comittees) to communicate your views toward your departments and their responses back toward you. These can be used to raise concerns or praise on the modules and courses that you are studying.
- That is why we have a host of DSU officers who sit on committees to communicate student concerns around education-related issues that aren’t just about one aspect of your own course.
- Your Officers for the 2010/2011 academic year are:
- Education and Welfare Officer – Jake Wanstall
- Education officer – Alexander Cartwright
- Library Officer – Lottie Gough
- IT officer – Vacant.
If you have any questions, please email Jake Wanstall (DSU sabbatical Education and Welfare Officer) on firstname.lastname@example.org